All guests are expected to follow the rules/policies outlined below. Captain Kid’s reserves the right to remove any individuals who violate Captain’s Law. Parents are reminded that all children remain the responsibility of the parents.
- Socks are required at all times on the play structure for your safety and the safety of others.
- Captain Kid recommends long pants and long sleeves to prevent slide burn.
- No shoes permitted on the play structure.
- Parents: You are responsible for your children at all times.
- Any children over 12 must be with a younger child and parent.
- Children must be 5 or over to ride the lava slide.
- No bullying, running or rough play. Please report this to facility staff.
- No climbing up the slides – this is a common cause of injuries.
- Play at your own risk.
- Cakes & presents are only permitted with the rental of a party room.
- Food/drink is not permitted on the play structure.
- Chewing gum is not permitted. No smoking.
- Do not use any equipment that is damaged. Please report any damage to staff.
- Upon arrival, please report any medical condition that may affect your child’s enjoyment of our play areas.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
Captain Kid’s feels that cleanliness is an important responsibility and we clean and sanitizes the facility on a daily basis. We follow the cleaning guidelines set out through the Fraser Health Board and have received good comments from the inspectors when we are inspected. We offer free hand sanitizer to all customers and frequently sanitize equipment and tables throughout the day. Unfortunately some children come into the facility with colds and flu symptoms and infect other children. The same thing happens when the children go to schools and daycares when they should be staying home. We will endeavor to keep improving our sanitizing in the never ending battle against germs.